||[18 Jun 2006|07:32pm]
THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW TILL NOW (well for most people. )
01. I'm not racist. lol
02. I don't like being told what to do especially by people other than my parents.
03. I don't know my real dad. I've never met him, never talked to him, etc. He doesn't acknowledge me.
04. I got bit by a rottweiler, when I was 7, on my right leg/calf, which is one of the reasons why I wear jeans most of the time. The scar is pretty big. It used to be a dark purple but now it's a light pink/almost skin color. I had 13 stitches.
05. I fell on my chin while rollerblading when I was 7 (same year but a few months later). That's why I have that gross scar on the bottom of my chin. They used skin glue instead of stitches.
06. I'd like to be a model but I'm too shy.
07. I'm not very compassionate.
08. I signed up for the prom fashion show at my high school. I got a letter from the committee that too many people signed up for it and people would be drawn randomly. Randomly my ass...more like choosing the really popular girls.
09. I tend to freak out when a guy hits on me. Then, I tend to stop answering his questions, ignore him, and wont look at him (all while he's standing there in front of me). examples: subway guy *cringes*, Brian (a guy that was at sarah's church lock-in), Cody, and a couple others...I'm not as bad anymore....
10. My sister is actually my half-sister
11. I'd like to live downtown in a big city - like NYC or Boston.
12. I was obsessed with Disney movies when I was little.
13. I don't like spicy foods like Mexican. I also don't like sloppy joes, meatloaf, and terriyaki sauce.
14. I like bland foods that don't have complicated recipes...basically easy to fix meals - nothing fancy. I prefer pasta over meat.
15. I hate being rejected.
16. I tried out for a modeling agency back in October and I got called back but didn't go to the meetings.
17. I have no idea what kind of career I'll have when I'm older.
18. I have anxiety problems.
19. I don't really like being touched on my back, neck and arms by people I'm not comfortable with.
20. I don't like people staring at me especially when they're near me
21. I guess you could call 18-20 sensory disorders.
22. My sister had so many chronic ear infections when she was little that it damaged her inner ear so she has problems processing some sounds. Such as the sound of people eating. It also messed with her balance. (this isn't really about me lol)
23. I don't like sharing my personal thoughts. I guess that I'm contradicting myself though considering that I have a lj. But even still, I don't post real "emo" things.
24. I'm really shy around someone that I don't know.
25. I guess that I'm ok with myself? I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think that I'm pretty.
26. I tend to be strong willed whenever I believe in something.
27. I love pastries and different types of bread. Garlic & Rosemary are my favorites :)
28. I really wish I could gain weight
Everyone go do one of these. DO IT.
|the company jumps when he plays reveille
||[16 Jun 2006|10:31pm]
well so far this summer, this week has been the most productive as far as actually leaving the house...
I went to the park with Joe, Calvin, and Kenny. It was really hot and boring so they decided to have Zach come and pick them up...but I didn't want to go to JD's house so Zach drove me home...He has a nice car :o!
went to the la Frontera with Ruby & Cassie...bought a pair of keds for $12 and got a shirt for $5. Then we went to Ruby's and made cards for community service hours. It's better than helping old people with bingo. It was actually fun. We listened to the Producers soundtrack as we worked
Umm I don't really remember what I did XD I know I left the house
Eric was coming back!
I got to see Eric! I went to his house and I made him muddy buddies. I gots my China stuffs...Eric is such a dear. He got me so many pretty things...I got a 50" strand of pearls, pearl earrings, and a Coach and MARC JACOBS purse :D He also got me pretty necklace pendants that are made of antique china and have flowers painted on them <3 umm I also got a geisha doll! yay! and a pretty fan, a Chinese fashion magazine (zomg I love their clothes...I would wear pretty much everything in the magazine), umm i think i got other stuff but I can't remember xO
zomg....I finally got the Sims2 but I can't figure out how to use Daemon Tools... :C And Eric is at Branden's dumb birthday party so I
didn't get to talk to him barely talked to him today. And I CAN'T PLAY THE SIMS UNTIL TOMORROW OMG. It took me 3 days to get :C and omg...I'm also getting Sailor Moon Stars...yayeah! Totally never saw it...and it's the last season. I'm pretty excited about that XD
umm I think that's it for now....tomorrow I might go see "Nacho Libre" or w/e with my mom and Eric. Dunno though.
That is all for now!
||[07 Jun 2006|07:36pm]
So, I entered the H&M contest on myspace and I'm like sort of winning...right now I'm #3 out of 947 people. I feel pretty good about that. It's really flattering. I never would have imagined I would be in the top 5! I found out after I entered though that you have to be atleast 18 years old. So....that sucks.
but uh you should vote for me anyway ;)
and uhh for all the skanky people who don't deserve it, give them 1's XD
|I've got a red Japanese tea-pot
||[02 Jun 2006|10:22pm]
Why hullo children!
This is pretty much my first PUBLIC post ever. Hardly anyone uses lj anymore. I doubt anyone looks at mine much anyway.
Yesterday, I went out shopping and got new sunglasses, wedge sandals, and Memoirs of a Geisha to read. I also got my nails done for the first time ever. (Ugggh I understand why people get their nails done now! You're nails look soooooo much better afterwards!)
Eric left for China. I thought maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought but it is. Not only is he my boyfriend, but he's my bestbestbest friend ever. He's pretty much the only person I ever hang out with or talk to. I mean, I talk to all of my friends a lot but I talk to Eric ALL the time. It's really hard without him here. And it's kind of sad that today is only the 2nd day of him being gone :(
Today, I got to sort of talk to Eric over email. It's weird though because he's a day ahead so when I'm getting up in the morning, he's going to bed and vice-versa. He sent me some pictures and China is really pretty.
but enough about that.
I spent most of my day on the computer emailing then I went out for a late lunch. Came back then my family went to an express game while I stayed here. I sent emails to Eric the majority of the time :o
...yeah that's about it for the past 2 days.
||[03 Apr 2005|05:50pm]
Late last night I was looking through pictures
Flooded with memories I lied on the floor
And spread them around me like friends at a party
There faces remind me of all that I've known
Still I can't forget all the hush.
All the fiction and lies and the tears and the laughs...
Take a walk through the past.